Rubber Stamp - Feldpost-Nr.39502
Feldpost-Nr.39502 (Königsberg) hand rubber stamp with wood handle. 35mm Ø
This product is out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,26 €.
Königsberg (until 1946 officially: Königsberg in Preußen) was a city in the monastic state of the Teutonic Knights, the Duchy of Prussia, the Kingdom of Prussia and Germany until 1946. After being largely destroyed in World War II and occupied by the Soviet Union thereafter, the former city was renamed Kaliningrad, and few traces of the former Königsberg remain today.
Military units in the quartering of Königsberg:
- (Mobilmachung-1.1.1940) Munitions-Ausgabestelle der Luftwaffe 5/VII
- (2.1.1940-27.4.1940) Munitions-Ausgabestelle der Luftwaffe 8/VII
- (28.4.1940-19.9.1940) Closed
- (30.7.1941-28.2.1942) Ersatzdienststelle Spanische Division
- 10.7.1944 Freiwilligen-Einheit Hall u. 2. Kompanie
- 10.8.1944 Freiwilligen-Einheit Hall.