M3 half-track with 81 mm mortar
The M3 half-track was an American armored personnel carrier half-track widely used by the Allies during World War II and in the Cold War. Derived from the M2 half-track car, the M3 was extensively produced, with about 15,000 standard M3s and more than 38,000 variant units manufactured.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Restored with care, in its strict original configuration, It comes fully equipped and customized for a correct WWII impression.
Very good general state of presentation and working order.
Location : France
- Cost of vehicle rentals will vary.
- Insurance must be provided by the production company prior to loading.
- Transportation companies must be pre-approved by our personnel.
- Every vehicle rental includes a fully qualified driver trained to ensure the safe, reliable operation of our vehicles.
- If vehicles are required for more than one day, vehicles must be stored in a secure location, or security must be provided.