BMW R75 Wehrmacht Camo
The BMW R75 is a World War II-era motorcycle and sidecar combination produced by the German company BMW. The BMW R75 stands out by its integral two-wheel drive design, with drive shafts to both its rear wheel and the third side-car wheel, from a locking differential, as well as a transfer case offering both road and off-road gear ratios, through which all four and reverse gears worked.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Restored with care, in its strict original configuration, It comes fully equipped and customized for a correct WWII impression.
Very good general state of presentation and working order.
Location : Spain
- Cost of vehicle rentals will vary.
- Insurance must be provided by the production company prior to loading.
- Transportation companies must be pre-approved by our personnel.
- Every vehicle rental includes a fully qualified driver trained to ensure the safe, reliable operation of our vehicles.
- If vehicles are required for more than one day, vehicles must be stored in a secure location, or security must be provided.