Bofors 40 mm gun
The Bofors 40 mm gun, often referred to simply as the Bofors gun, is an anti-aircraft autocannon designed in the 1930s by the Swedish arms manufacturer AB Bofors. It was one of the most popular medium-weight anti-aircraft systems during World War II, used by most of the western Allies as well as some captured systems being used by the Axis powers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Restored with care, in its strict original configuration, It comes fully equipped and customized for a correct WWII impression.
Very good general state of presentation and working order.
Location : France
- Cost of vehicle rentals will vary.
- Insurance must be provided by the production company prior to loading.
- Transportation companies must be pre-approved by our personnel.
- Every vehicle rental includes a fully qualified driver trained to ensure the safe, reliable operation of our vehicles.
- If vehicles are required for more than one day, vehicles must be stored in a secure location, or security must be provided.