Jeep Willys 1945
The jeep became the primary light wheeled transport vehicle of the US Army, the jeep became the iconic vehicle of World War II, with an almost mythological reputation of toughness, durability, and versatility, were highly successful off-road capable light military utility vehicles built in large numbers to a standardized design for the United States forces in World War II.
Contact with us for more information
Warning: Last items in stock!
Restored with care, in its strict original configuration, It comes fully equipped and customized for a correct WWII impression.
Very good general state of presentation and working order.
Location : Spain
- Cost of vehicle rentals will vary.
- Insurance must be provided by the production company prior to loading.
- Transportation companies must be pre-approved by our personnel.
- Every vehicle rental includes a fully qualified driver trained to ensure the safe, reliable operation of our vehicles.
- If vehicles are required for more than one day, vehicles must be stored in a secure location, or security must be provided.