Volkswagen Kübelwagen Type 82
Volkswagen Kübelwagen, was a light military vehicle designed by Ferdinand Porsche and built by Volkswagen during World War II for use by the German military (both Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS). Based heavily on the Volkswagen Beetle, it was prototyped as the Type 62, but following improvements entered production as the Type 82.
Contact with us for more information
Warning: Last items in stock!
Restored with care, in its strict original configuration, It comes fully equipped and customized for a correct WWII impression.
Very good general state of presentation and working order.
Location : Spain
- Cost of vehicle rentals will vary.
- Insurance must be provided by the production company prior to loading.
- Transportation companies must be pre-approved by our personnel.
- Every vehicle rental includes a fully qualified driver trained to ensure the safe, reliable operation of our vehicles.
- If vehicles are required for more than one day, vehicles must be stored in a secure location, or security must be provided.