Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary cookies of session and persistent cookies . The cookies store session data only when the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored data from the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session .
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is treated , the web can be used :
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the various options or services it there . For example , control traffic and data communication , identify the session , access restricted web parts , remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Are those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in your terminal or the user defined. For example , the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the design of selected content , terminal geolocation and locale where you can access the service .
Cookies statistical analysis
Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites . The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web , application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements in service depending on usage data users do .
Cookies from third
On some web pages you can install cookies allow third party to manage and improve the services offered. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore .
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow , block or remove installed cookies on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal :
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click the Content Settings button .
- In the section Cookies can configure .
- Learn more about Google Chrome
To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox :
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox you can select option Use custom settings for history to configure .
- Learn more about Mozilla Firefox
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Microsoft Edge :
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Settings > Cookies and site permissions > Cookies and site data.
- Select See all cookies and site data.
- Search for the site's cookies you want to remove.
- Learn more about Microsoft Edge
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9 :
- At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to remove cookies . Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab, and enter Settings . Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies . After that, click OK.
- Learn more about Internet Explorer 9
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy . This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which they trust.