How to take your measurements
We recommend look the label of the clothes that you usually use everyday, such as trousers, jackets, t-shirts, etc ...
Another less recommendable option is take you measurements with light clothing, as indicated below:
- Head: with a measure tape, take the circumference of the head at the forehead.
- Collar: with a measure tape, take the circumference of the neck, leaving one or two centimeters to spare.
- Shoulders, take the measure of the shoulders in the back from one extreme to another.
- Chest, take a circumference of the chest with measure tape, pass the tape under the arms.
- Sleeve, measure from shoulder to wrist .
- Waist, measure the waist circumference at the height of the belt.
- Tall pants, measure from waist to ankle, approximately.
The pattern of the clothes can vary between manufacturers, it is recommended to chose the same size that you usually wear in your daily clothes.