Responsibility for Personal Information
Wilden Militaria S.L. in compliance with the reporting obligations of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force in matter of protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), you are informed that we have implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
- Trade name: Wilden Militaria S.L.
- VAT Number: B67406900
- Address: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 1042, Local 1 08020, Barcelona, Spain
- Phone: +34 936760958
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information we collect
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to enter into our User Agreement. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Services.
Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us
Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
Buying information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your basket, adding items to your Watch List, and Product Alerts).
Postage, billing and other information used to purchase, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our couriers, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in promotional contest, when evaluating products, when you contact us by phone, by email or through other services.
Additional information we are required or authorised by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us
We collect information about your interaction with our Services, your preferences and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising and a unique device token.
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information.
Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
You can read our full User Cookie Notice for more information.
Personal information collected from other sources
We supplement the personal information we collect directly with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from our website for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by Google.
If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person’s authorisation. You should inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our privacy notice.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes and according to different legal bases of processing. The following is a summary of how and according to which legal bases we use your personal information.
We use your personal information to fulfil a contract with you and provide you with our Services, to comply with our legal obligation, protect your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good. This includes:
- To provide payment processing and account management, operate, measure and improve our Services, keep our Services safe, secure and operational, and customise site content that includes items and services that you may like in response to actions that you take.
- To contact you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, text messages and postal mail.
- When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use calls and text messages to improve communication efficiency, as described in our User Agreement and as authorised by applicable law.
- To provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
- We use general location information to provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results and other personalised content).
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To enforce our User Agreement, this privacy notice, or other policies, and to monitor if there have violations of our policies or applicable laws
We use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests. We have implemented controls to balance our interests with your rights. This includes to:
- Improve our Services, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience.
- Contact you via email or postal mail in order to offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and inform you about our Services, as authorised by applicable law.
- Contact you about public policy matters, or other current events, related to your ability to use our Services. This could include an invitation to join a petition, letter writing, call or other sort of public policy related campaigns.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns (e.g. by analysing open and click rates).
- Monitor and improve the information security of our site and mobile applications.
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with marketing via email.
- Provide you with marketing from third parties.
- Customise third party advertising you might see on third party websites.
- Use your precise geo-location to provide location based services.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
How we might share your personal information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Service Providers and financial institutions partners
Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customised advertising, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs.
Third party postage providers (e.g., SEUR, ZELERIS, TNT, etc.) with whom we share delivery address, contact information and shipment tracking information for the purposes of facilitating the delivery of items purchased and other delivery related communications.
Third party providers of websites, applications and newsletter services that we cooperate with so that they can use for the purpose of good operation of our services. If we transfer personal information to third party providers, this will be solely on the basis of an agreement limiting use by the third party provider of such personal information to processing necessary to fulfil their contract with us and obligating the third party provider to take security measures with regard to such data. Third party providers are not permitted to sell, lease or in any other way transfer the personal information included in your listings to third parties.
Law enforcement, legal proceedings and as authorised by law
To comply with our legal requirements, enforce our User Agreement, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorised third-parties, in response to a verified request or legal process relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that exposes us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints and shopping history.
To credit agencies or bureaus as authorised by applicable national laws (e.g. information on late or missed payments or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit report or file).
To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal basis, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We notify you that Wilden Militaria S.L. may have a presence on social media. The processing of the data done by those persons who become followers on social media (and/or make any link or connection action via social media) of the official websites and pages of Wilden Militaria S.L. shall be governed by this section, as well as by those usage conditions, privacy policies and access regulations of the social media site to which they belong, as pertinent in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Wilden Militaria S.L. shall process your data for the purposes of correctly administering your presence on the social media, notifying you of the provider’s activities, products and services, as well as any other purpose that the social media regulations permit.
Content publication is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general that are the contents that Wilden Militaria S.L. considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public law, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Wilden Militaria S.L. also reserves the power to remove, without previous notice on the website or the corporate social media site those contents deemed inappropriate.
In any case, if you submit personal information via the social media, Wilden Militaria S.L. shall be waived of any responsibility with regard to the security measures applicable to the present platform. If the User wants to know them, he or she should consult the pertinent particular conditions for the media in question.
Your choices about how we use your personal information
You can control your email communication preferences in the Mi Access Data section within your My Account. There, you can also control your member-to-member communications preferences setting and choose which newsletters and promotions you want to receive.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you received, change your Mi Access Data section within My Account. Keep in mind, we do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Staying Signed in
When you sign in to your account on our Services, we give you the option to stay signed in to your account for certain amount of time. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorisation. The specific actions and account activities that you or any other user of this computer/browser may take include:
- Check out or add items to your basket
- Purchase an item with PayPal using Faster Checkout (if enabled in your account)
- View or use your available coupons
- View or modify the list of My addresses
- View or modify the list of Notifications of availability
- View or modify My loyalty points
- View or modify My favorite products
- See the history and order details
- View the profile page
- Conduct after-sale activities, like leaving Feedback, cancelling orders, requesting returns or submitting claims
If you attempt to change your password, email, update any other account information or attempt other account activity beyond those listed above, you may be required to enter your password.
You can typically end your signed in session by either signing out and/or clearing your cookies. If you have certain browser privacy settings enabled, simply closing your browser may also end your signed in session. If you are using a public or shared computer, you should sign out and/or clear your cookies when you are done using our Services to protect your account and your personal information.
Ways you can access, control and correct your personal information
Wilden Militaria S.L. gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Wehrmacht.es for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Access, correction and deletion of your personal information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing in to your account. Please, update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. Keep in mind, once you make a purchase, you may not be able to change or remove it.
We will honour any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information. Where you have a statutory right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your personal information, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in some cases in accordance with applicable national laws.
If you request that we stop processing some or all of your personal information or you withdraw (where applicable) your consent for our use or disclosure of your personal information for purposes set out in this privacy notice, we might not be able to provide you all of the Services and customer support offered to our users and authorised under this privacy notice and our User Agreement. If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Wehrmacht.es, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information of the client. Our security procedures mean that we can occasionally request proof of identity before providing confidential information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
When confirming an order we automatically redirect to Paypal or to the corresponding credit card entity for the processing of the order. Wilden Militaria S.L. does not store any type of information or personal data of the Paypal accounts or the credit cards used.
What rights do I have?
In Wilden Militaria S.L. you can exercise the right to access, update and cancel your data, as well as to oppose your treatment. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for those purposes instead of being deleted.
- Right to access: lets the customer know of and obtain information on his or her personal data being processed.
- Right to rectify or supress: lets the interested party correct errors or modify the data that are inexact or incomplete.
- Right to cancel: lets the interested party delete the data that are unsuitable or excessive
- Right to oppose: the interested party’s right to not have his or her personal data processed or assigned.
- Data portability: providing the interested party with his or her data being processed, so that he or she can send them to another party responsible for processing.
As a User, you have the right to remove the consent provided at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the request for processing made prior to the withdrawal of consent.
How long we keep your personal information
Our specific retention times for personal information can vary significantly based on context of the Services we provide and on our legal obligations. The following factors typically influence retention periods:
- How long is the personal information needed to provide our Services? This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of our products, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records. This is the general rule that establishes the baseline for most of our data retention periods.
- Is the personal information sensitive? If so, a shortened retention time is generally appropriate.
- Have you provided consent for a longer retention period? If so, we will retain data in accordance with your consent.
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain your personal information? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or personal information retained for the purposes of litigation.
After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
Are Children Allowed to Use Wehrmacht.es?
Our websites are general audience websites and not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users deemed to be children under their respective national laws.
Wehrmacht.es does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Wehrmacht.es only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
This privacy notice addresses only our use and handling of personal information we collect from you in connection with providing you our Services. If you disclose your information to a third party, or visit a third party website via a link from our Services, their privacy notices and practices will apply to any personal information you provide to them or they collect from you.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your personal information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before share your personal information. This is true even where the third parties to whom you disclose personal information are external links on our site.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us.