Golden Grand Cross of the Order of the German Eagle
Reproduction of the Golden Grand Cross of the Order of the German Eagle with Swords, instituted on 27 December 1943 by Adolf Hitler, was a diplomatic and honorary award given to prominent foreigners, particularly diplomats, who were considered sympathetic to Nazism. Heinrich Himmler was awarded the Golden Grand Cross of the German Eagle.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 40 loyalty points. Your cart will total 40 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.
The Grand Cross of the Order of the German Eagle in Gold was awarded thirteen times:
- Ion Antonescu, Chief-of-staff of the Romanian army
- King Boris III of Bulgaria
- Galeazzo Ciano Conte di Cortelazzo, Italy
- Roberto Farinacci, Italy
- Francisco Franco, Spanish politician (de facto Regent of Spain and general (last holder of the Grand Cross at the time of his death in 1975).
- Dr. Wilhelm Frick, Reichsminister
- Heinrich Himmler, Reichsführer SS
- Admiral Miklós Horthy, Hungary
- Field Marshal Carl Gustav Emil Mannerheim, Commander-in-Chief of the Finnish armed forces
- Constantin Freiherr von Neurath, Reich Foreign Minister
- General Hiroshi Ōshima, Japanese ambassador
- Joachim von Ribbentrop, Reich Foreign Minister
- Risto Ryti, President of Finland